Join neuron.ai and become a valuable member of our community. For us, it is vital that you are interested in artificial intelligence. However, you don’t need to have coding experience. We are looking for members that support us in all of our departments, namely:
The partnership and sponsors department of neuron.ai is responsible for identifying and developing relationships with external organizations, companies, and individuals that can provide financial or in-kind support for the organization. The department works to secure sponsorships, grants, and partnerships that can help the organization achieve its goals and objectives. Partners and sponsors could be companies, public institutes, other initiatives, or individuals.
Some specific tasks that may be handled by the partnership and sponsors department include:
- Researching potential sponsors, partners, and funding sources that align with the organization’s goals and values.
- Reaching out to potential partners and sponsors and building relationships with them.
- Negotiating the terms of partnerships and sponsorships, including the level of support provided and the benefits and recognition provided to the sponsor.
- Managing the relationship with existing partners and sponsors, ensuring that the organization is meeting its obligations and that the partnership is meeting the needs of both parties.
- Identifying opportunities for cross-promotion and mutually beneficial activities, such as joint events or collaborations on projects.
The AI Brainery department of neuron.ai is responsible for organizing and hosting educational events. The overall aim is to improve the relevant skills and knowledge of our members and non-members interested in the topics we care about. To achieve its goals and objectives, the department collaborates with both internal and external partners, such as companies, university institutes, or other initiatives. These events may, for example, comprise challenges, paper readings, or educational workshops.
Some specific tasks that may be handled by the AI Brainery department include:
- Organizing and hosting events such as paper readings, challenges, external expert speakers, or educational workshops.
- Collaborating with other companies or initiatives to host events.
- Creating blog posts for our website.
- Organizing and creating a structure for our blog and other educational content.
- Creating a knowledge base consisting of relevant resources for our members.
- Helping our members stay up-to-date with current research by providing relevant resources.
- Creating and organizing teams of members of the club to participate in external challenges.
The marketing and design department is responsible for creating and executing marketing strategies that help increase the visibility and reach of the organization. They create content, communications, and visuals to promote the organization and its events on social media such as LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
Specific tasks that may be handled by the marketing and design department include:
- Developing marketing and advertising strategies to reach target audiences.
- Collaborating with other departments to create content for digital channels.
- Copywriting/creating captions for each social media platform.
- Developing creative designs for promotional materials, such as event posters and reminders.
- Uploading/publishing posts in a regular manner.
- Reviewing analytics data to measure the success of campaigns and optimize future efforts.
The legal and finance department deals with the legal and financial aspects of the organization. They advise on compliance with laws and regulations and manage the financial resources of the organization.
Specific tasks that may be handled by the legal and finance department include:
- Managing our contracts with external partners.
- Ensuring compliance with data privacy regulations.
- Handle financial obligations of the student initiative.
The IT department is responsible for managing and maintaining the organization’s technology infrastructure and systems. They ensure that the organization has the necessary hardware, software, and networks to support its operations and activities.
The HR and recruiting department is responsible for managing and overseeing the organization’s human resources and recruitment processes.
Specific tasks that may be handled by the HR and Recruiting department include:
- Conducting admission interviews
- Planing social events.
- Generating new opportunities to attract new members.
We are currently not accepting new members. The registration will open again in October. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are interested in joining our student initiative, fill out the form below, and we will reach out to you soon.