Join neuron.ai and become a valuable member of our community. For us, it is vital that you are interested in artificial intelligence. However, you don’t need to have coding experience. We are looking for members that support us in all of our departments:
This department is responsible for organizing and hosting educational events. The overall aim is to improve the relevant skills and knowledge of our members and non-members interested in the topics we care about. The department collaborates with both internal and external partners, such as companies, university institutes, or other initiatives. Some tasks may include:
- Organizing and hosting events such as paper readings, challenges, external expert speakers, or educational workshops.
- Collaborating with other companies or initiatives to host events.
- Creating blog posts for our website.
- Organizing and creating a structure for our blog and other educational content.
- Creating a knowledge base consisting of relevant resources to help members stay up-to-date with current research
- Creating and organizing teams of members of the club to participate in external challenges.
This department is responsible for identifying and developing relationships with external organizations, companies, and individuals that can provide financial or in-kind support for the organization. Some tasks may include:
- Researching potential sponsors, partners, and funding sources that align with the organization's goals and values.
- Reaching out to potential partners and sponsors and building relationships with them.
- Negotiating the terms of partnerships and sponsorships, including the level of support provided and the benefits and recognition provided to the sponsor.
- Managing the relationship with existing partners and sponsors, ensuring that the organization is meeting its obligations and that the partnership is meeting the needs of both parties.
- Identifying opportunities for cross-promotion and mutually beneficial activities, such as joint events or collaborations on projects.
This department is responsible for managing and maintaining the organization's technology infrastructure and systems, including this website! IT neurons also ensure that the organization has the necessary hardware, software, and networks to support its operations and activities.
This department is responsible for creating and executing marketing strategies that help increase the visibility and reach of the organization. They create content, communications, and visuals to promote the organization and its events on social media such as LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
Some tasks may include:
- Developing marketing strategies to reach target audiences.
- Collaborating with other departments to create content for digital channels.
- Creating captions for each social media platform.
- Developing creative designs for promotional materials, such as event posters and reminders.
- Uploading/publishing posts in a regular manner.
- Reviewing analytics data to measure the success of campaigns and optimize future efforts.
This department is responsible for managing and overseeing the organization's human resources and recruitment processes.
Specific tasks may include:
- Conducting admission interviews
- Planning social events.
- Generating new opportunities to attract new members.
The legal and finance department deals with the legal and financial aspects of the organization. They advise on compliance with laws and regulations and manage the financial resources of the organization.
Specific tasks that may be handled by the legal and finance department include:
- Managing our contracts with external partners.
- Ensuring compliance with data privacy regulations.
- Handle financial obligations of the student initiative.
We are currently not accepting new members. The registration will open again in October. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are interested in joining our student initiative, fill out the form below, and we will reach out to you soon. Registration is currently open all year round 🙂